Friday, September 24, 2010

Visit to Mira Vista

We took a trip to show my parents and sister where Tim works and I finally remembered to take my camera along so I could take some pictures. I haven't had a chance to play the course yet, but I can't wait!
The front of the clubhouse. Still the original building from 1920 and it definitely has a nice old-world feel.


 View of the first hole
Not sure which green this is, but it looks nice doesn't it?
Nice pond that Sierra will hopefully get to enjoy!
View of the bay from the 18th green
More views
View of the city from the course....fog rolling in quickly!
It wouldn't be a visit without the kids racing downhill!
Sophie won!

5 comments:

Lori said...

Great pictures....but tell me something...who is that tall girl holding onto the flag stick in that one picture?

The Monroes said...

beautiful photos, great course Tim!

Unknown said...

Beautiful course! It'll look even better when Tim gets done with it! The kids looks so cute rolling down the hill.

Alexis said...

Wow what a course and a view. I would be so distracted I wouldn't be able to hit the ball straight. Oh wait that's not the distraction. HeHe. Well since we didn't make it out to the last course, maybe we can set our sights on seeing this one.

Lindy & Trever said...

What a beautiful place. Your pictures are looking really good. Must be the photographer. ;) Also love the pic of your cute dog.