Thursday, September 16, 2010
Happy 6th Birthday Sophia!
Sometimes I wish I could stop time. And then I have moments when I wish I could turn back time. Kinda like the picture above....when Sophie was just 2 and Noah was a newborn cuddling in my arms. I always rolled my eyes when my parents couldn't believe how quickly I was growing up. And now....here I am, amazed that my daughter turns 6 today and wondering where the time went. Knowing there are days that seem sooooo long and in the same breath wondering how 6 years could feel sooooo fast.
Sophie reminds me everyday how important it is to love life. She has an increasing thirst for knowledge and always seems to make me slow down in my own thought process, reminding me of her big, innocent eyes seeing the world around her for the first time. She stumps me regularly with her inquisitive mind and reminds me that learning is a lifelong journey. I can only smile when I think of all the wonderful new experiences she will have in her 6th year.
Happy Birthday Sophia Hope! We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Happy Birthday to the dearest, most wonderful granddaughter in the whole world!!! Grammy & Goppie love you, Sophia, and hope you have the BEST day ever!
Happy Birthday to my sweet niece. I hope you have a wonderful day! Make sure Daddy lets you eat all the ice cream and cake you want! Aunt Cricket and Uncle George.
happy birthday sophie!!!!
Happy Birthday Sophie!
Happy Birthday Sophie! Hope you had a fabulous day!
Post a Comment