Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sophie's 6th Birthday Party

We celebrated Sophie's birthday this year at a place called Cafe Art. She had a fabulous time with her girlfriends and she loved being able to do one of her favorite activities! Here are a few pictures from her day.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Noah is just like his father - he was always enjoying art and liked to be with the girls. Timmy would go to the Thanksgiving Giving florist open houses every year with Lori and Cricket while his dad and brother stayed home and watched sports! Timmy loved the flowers and looking at all of the arrangements. Everyone got a free flower as they walked in the different shops and at the end of the day he would divide his flowers in half and give one half to Lori and the other to his Aunt Cricket. Seeing this picture of Noah so intense on his art project reminded me of my young grandson so many years ago.

Lori said...

Sophie, it looks like you had a wonderful time! I hope you had the best birthday ever!!!

Tim Youngberg said...

would someone look into the amount of meds my grandmother is receiving...WAY too much information being released.

Lori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori said...

Funny Tim...I guess Granny and Aunt Cricket never caught on to your ulterior motive for going with us--stuff your pockets with all the candy and cookies you would while your mother wasn't looking!

The Wright's said...

Oh, wait a minute here - do I see Timmy next to Noah in the 2nd picture? Yes I do! He still loves his arts and crafts and he's probably wishing Aunt Cricket was there to watch his handy work. Oh, I have so many more stories about his artzy days!