Tuesday, February 23, 2010

WANTED: Blog Writer

Must be willing to blog on a frequent and consistent basis, occasionally putting up with constructive (or not) criticism from loved ones. May only write about MY family, keeping it mostly positive and always funny. Pictures shall be uploaded at least twice a week to avoid withdrawal symptoms from most family members. Grammar and spellchecking is a must. Posts shall be approved by mother of household only (especially pictures of ME). Salary: Willing to offer free counseling sessions twice weekly (because, trust me, you will need it). Contact me ASAP if interested.

Okay, okay....I can tell already that many of my loved ones are not amused. I don't have a good enough reason to not blog, other than just needing a little break. After 650 consistent posts in the last 3+ years, I felt I deserved one in an effort to refresh my creativity (aka writer's block). So, I'm not saying I am back in action completely.....but I'm getting there. It doesn't help when my fellow bloggers aren't blogging as much either (yeah, I totally placed blame elsewhere and yes, you know who I'm talking about!). So, just hang on for the ride and let's see where this takes us!

4 comments:

The Tuckers said...

are you calling me out??? Haha, maybe it was the time of the year but my blogs have REALLY lacked as of late.... I can blame it on the let down of the holidays, New Year etc etc...

Lori said...

Actually Cheryl, some of your loved ones are quite amused by the post. I almost applied then figured I wouldn't get past the phone interview and decided not to set myself up for the rejection.

I especially liked the withdrawal part!

The Monroes said...

I need the therapy... may I apply? Also, I have a strict approval process on photos and cropping, but I MAY lack from time to time also, is that a problem?

Unknown said...

i'm just happy you posted something :) You know I am giving you a hard time and that's what I do.