
This was probably the biggest hit of the afternoon....riding in Goppie's Gator!! The kids couldn't get enough and would have hung out in this ride all night!

Naomi, Sophie, and Alexis.....I love how these three instantly became fast friends. Little do they know they will also be OSU roommates when they go to college!

Sophie and Naomi trying to roast marshmallows. Unfortunately, the fire was too hot (imagine that?!) and the kids couldn't stand the heat. I ended up roasting the marshmallows while the kids sat around and ate all the chocolate!

Noah means business.....nobody's getting his marshmallows!

We capped off the evening with our own fireworks.....here's Alexis and Sophie enjoying the show!
3 comments:
It looks like you are having so much fun! What a great way to spend your vacation.
We had so much fun and I love how well the kids got along! Naomi is still talking about Goppie's gator! What a blast, it is so cool seeing our kids together now.
We all had so much fun seeing you guys. Alexis still talks about the fun rides in the gator with Goppie. It really is great to see how well the kids got along. Hopefully we can see you again sometime soon. We'll have to try and plan a trip out west. Oh and I'll try and get my pictures up on my blog soon too.
Post a Comment