
Yesterday, Tim and I went down to Ohio State to visit with friends and do a little shopping. We had such a great time seeing good friends and roaming around campus. Thanks to Belinda's husband, Mark, we were able to take a tour of the football facility and take in all the behind-the-scenes action of our favorite football team! Here's a picture of me with the girls!

Here's Natalie taking a picture in front of.....hmmm...we really don't have any idea. Who cares....Natalie's in the picture and that's all that matters!

We were also lucky enough to run into Coach Kalafatis. She was nice enough to give Tim and I a personal tour of the new softball facility. It's an amazing place and hopefully it will bring them lots of wins!!!
2 comments:
super jealous... soo good to see you all there.... Someday we all need to go back....at the same time!
It was so much fun, I love the last pic of you and coach...you should have slid into home or something...for the shot. I am mad my pic of you posing with the strength coordinator (name? unknown) turned out blurry. I love how we think we are funny, at least someone does!
Post a Comment