Monday, April 6, 2009

Perfect Day for a Hike!

It was such a gorgeous day on Sunday and we did our best to take advantage of the 80 degree weather. We decided to take the kids on a hike and get some fresh air while enjoying the warm sun. The kids did amazingly well on the hike. I was worried we'd both be holding them the entire way, but Sophie walked the whole 2 miles (and some good hills!) on her own without complaining! She did so great! Noah walked occasionally and also spent some time on Daddy's shoulders, but he was still such a trooper.
Sophie and Noah needed to take a break. Here they are doing some bird watching.
Heading into the woods....
Taking a quick break so I could take a picture!

1 comment:

The Wright's said...

I love Sophie's hiking outfit! She is a girly girl!