Sunday, February 8, 2009

New Orleans Fun

Tim and I had a great weekend in New Orleans. After Tim spent the week at the Golf Industry Show, I joined him and we explored the crescent city to its fullest. We had a fantastic time! Above is a picture of the famous Bourbon Street, during the day when it's nice and calm!
After the Krewe du Vieux parade, we hung out in the streets, trying to pretend we could hang with the young ones. Surprisingly, people twice our age were partying much harder than us!
A night picture of Jackson Square

2 comments:

OSU 98 said...

I feel very fortunate to have seen NO prior to the devastation of this storm. Suffice to say, it will be a long time, if ever, the city is restored to its glory.

The Scotts said...

What an emotional weekend! Those pics in your previous post are devastating. So sad. However, I am glad you and Tim were able to enjoy yourselves on Bourbon Street!