Saturday, December 13, 2008

My Little Bubba

This little boy has challenged me with his cuteness. He knows when he's misbehaving because he will turn on his cuteness to the max and actually make me feel bad for disciplining him. For this, the kid is gifted. He's learning so much every single day, which also means he is in exploration mode constantly.

Noah came into my life almost two years ago and it would be truthful to say my love for him has grown more and more every day. I didn't think it was possible, but I love his name more and more every time I say it (and sometimes loudly) and my love for his personality has grown significantly as well. This kid will be my challenge....and not because he is so darn mischievous, because he just is, but more so because he is just so lovable. He has the cutest pouty face. He is always up for giving endless hugs and loves to cuddle, which makes it very hard to discipline when he is misbehaving. He constantly makes me laugh (just like his Daddy) with his playfulness, personality, and huge smile. When I'm having a bad day at work, I often look at his picture on my desk and imagine myself receiving the biggest hug from him and suddenly my day gets better. His energy is contagious and his excitement for life is inspiring. He is and always will be my sunshine.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How sweet and touching! I sounds like Noah is a carbon copy of his father. Isn't it amazing how you can have two children from the same parents that can have such different personalities...and they can each touch your heart in so very different ways?

The Monroes said...

I love this, I can only imagine trying to say "no" to either one of those sweet faces!

The Wright's said...

He sure sounds like Timmy. Timmy was always my sunshine on a cloudy day! I still think back and remember those days when he used to love to be with me!