Tuesday, September 16, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOPHIA!!!






Our little girl is four years old today. Other than being the best four years of my life, it has also been the fastest four years! I can vividly remember the excitement Tim and I felt the day she entered our lives. Since then, she has kept us entertained and on our toes! She is still in love with princesses, claiming Cinderella as her favorite. She loves to play with her brother and has the best protective instinct when she is with him. She enjoys riding her bike, swimming, playing with her friends, and playing dress-up. She is a fantastic singer (she takes after Mommy...kinda). She is incredibly inquisitive and has never won a game of "Who can be the quietest longest." I don't think she'll ever be good at that game! She loves to laugh at Daddy's jokes and is quite the jokester herself! She is kind, thoughtful, caring, and funny. Most of all, she is beautiful both inside and out.

Happy Birthday Sophie! Mommy, Daddy, Noah, and Sierra love you so much!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Princess Sophia! Grammy and Goppie hope you have a wonderful, fun filled day!
We love you very much and can't wait to talk to you!!!

The Monroes said...

Happy Birthday Sophie! Love Naomi

OSU 98 said...

Happy birthday Sophie! I had to look hard at that picture of her in the antler headband...Noah looks a lot like her!!!!

The Scotts said...

Happy Birthday Sophie!!

Love,
Kelli, Carl, and Miles

Alexis said...

Wow 4 years old already. Happy Birthday Sophie!!!!! I hope you had a great day.