While I was away with the kids, Tim had five WHOLE days to himself (I'm not resentful, I swear, I'm not). He did work, I will admit to that, but he was also able to come home to a quiet house...take a nap if he wanted, play a little Playstation, actually reach the point of possibly feeling bored (what's that like?). But, I must say he did very little of any of those things. Today, I came home to the cleanest house I've ever seen....so clean it looks like children and a big black lab do not live here. He scrubbed, steam cleaned, organized, re-organized, and repeated this process all over again. He even organized my side of the closet (it's embarrassing, it really is).
I really should take pictures to see how long the house actually stays like this. I can sense Tim is challenging me to keep up this level of cleanliness. I deflected his idealist views and brought him back to reality.....two days tops, and knowing me, I'll probably be the first to spill. But, I have to thank Timmy for making my return home so wonderful!!! Now if I can only train him to have dinner ready on the table for us....hmmm....
5 comments:
Wow, good work Tim! Now, that makes the resentfulness die down a little, not TOTALLY...because you would have done the same, AND had dinner ready... insatiable aren't we? Seriously, it is always nice to come home to a clean and clutter free house, at least for a couple hours :)
Oh Tim your Mommy is so proud of you! Great jo! Now make sure you pass this skill down to Naoh in coming years
Oh Tim your Mommy is so proud of you! Great job! Now make sure you pass this skill down to Naoh in coming years!!
Can you send him here for a few days?
I still have a garage calling Tim's name..........
Post a Comment