I decided to try trimming Noah's hair while we were in Reno. I think he was slightly traumatized from the event, but I think it's worth it to look this handsome!!
Great cut!! I am trying to become the next Charles Penzone's childcare cutting expert as well. So far both Mark and I have cut Bryce's ear. I don't cut his hair twice in a row because it would look too bad. He needs a correction cut every other cut. We need to blog about techniques!!!!
5 comments:
You missed your calling CP, I cannot believe you cut boy hair, and did a fine job of it! He looks adorable, I love that face!
Was it hard?? I want to learn how!
What a big boy. He looks great and it's even straight Cheryl. Very nice. You'll save lots of money if you continue doing it yourself.
very handsome!
Great cut!! I am trying to become the next Charles Penzone's childcare cutting expert as well. So far both Mark and I have cut Bryce's ear. I don't cut his hair twice in a row because it would look too bad. He needs a correction cut every other cut. We need to blog about techniques!!!!
Post a Comment