For Sale: Warm and loving house cat
Sex/Breed: Female Black lab
Sometimes we can't figure Sierra out. Maybe she gets too much outside time when she's at work. I guess chasing rabbits and squirrels all day on the golf course is enough for her because when she's home, she wants nothing to do with the outdoors. I remember when Tim and I first bought our home and we'd look in the backyard and say, "Wow, look at all this room for Sierra to run around!" We'd smile and imagine our little Sierra running around, taking naps on the patio, chasing Sophie around.....ummm, no.
She is our little house cat that prefers to cuddle up against the couch and sleep all afternoon. All four of us will be outside and Sierra's holding the fort inside. Today, for instance, we were outside pretty much the whole day and Sierra made an appearance to check things out briefly, looked uninterested and returned to her resting place inside. Maybe I'm just jealous....
3 comments:
Clearly, she understands the concept of a "siesta". She works very hard all week with her daddy and must rest on the weekends.
jealous, totally jealous...
we've got two identical ones over here. It's the biggest misconception that dogs needs big backyards to run around. Dogs needs lots of soft beds around the house to sleep on!
Post a Comment