Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Busy Busy!!

Grammy, Goppie, and Great Grandma left this morning after a fun-filled week with us! Sophie and Noah definitely had their fill of fun while they were out! As usual, the week went by way too fast , but I think we made the most of the time they were here!Grammy and Sophie
Goppie and Sophie
We took a visit out to Tim's course one evening after dinner. Grandma and Goppie checking out the 3rd fairway.
Sophie and Noah fighting over who gets to pretend drive the golf cart!
Sophie made sure everyone had a chance to build castles with her!

5 comments:

OSU 98 said...

How is your toe?

the youngbergs said...

It's much better. After icing it nonstop for the last couple of days, it has really improved. I still can't wear normal shoes, but I hope to try by the weekend since we are going out to Calaveras Big Trees!

Tiger Woods said...

WOW what a great looking golf course!!!

The Monroes said...

omg, Tim... you are freakin hilarious..

Tiger Woods said...

I'm so sorry how's your toe? My knee hurts a little but not as much as your little toe.