Monday, March 10, 2008

Sunday

Need I say more?
Grammy came to visit and we had a great time. We went out, shopped, bought some summer clothes, enjoyed the beautiful sunny weather while laughing at all the snow Ohio was getting. The days seemed to fly by...that is, until Sunday came along. Unfortunately, the kids were grumpy monkeys on Sunday and pretty much whined the whole day. Sophie seemed to have her best whiny voice on all day long while Noah seemed to have this intermittent cry, consistent and annoying. Thanks goodness I'm good at ignoring, otherwise it would have been an incredibly long day! All in all, we made the most of the little time we had and enjoyed a great visit with Grammy!

4 comments:

OSU 98 said...

Hopefully Calgon took you away. Maybe for mother's day Tim could get you a nice hot tub for days like today.

Alexis said...

Don't you just love those days of constant whining??? I think Alexis chooses to only whine with me and it always seems to be right when I get home from work. How long do you think it will last? 18years???

caxline said...

awesome..sunday grumpies are the best..it's that time change garbage.

The Monroes said...

On days like those I tell Jeff I want a cubical, a coffee and silence...but he still hasn't built anything like that for me as a refuge from Naomi. So I too hit the "ignore" button and act as if it doesn't even phase me.
I have to laugh at the picture of them both whining...sorry I have to, they are too cute, even when crying!