I can't believe my Spring Break is already over! I seriously need a break from my break. After our Easter trip to Reno, Tim and I had a very quick yet absolutely wonderful getaway. Once I returned, my sister came out for a few days and we shopped, shopped some more, watched a lot of basketball, and finished with a final shopping day in San Francisco.
I tried putting Sophie and Noah down at their actual bedtime tonight, since I do have to return to reality tomorrow morning. Of course, since they stayed up slightly later most of this week they are both babbling and singing in bed. I'm trying to do my best job of ignoring....
Here are a few pics from the week....


2 comments:
I'm so jealous of Michelle right now I could cry........instead I'll have another glass of wine....lol. Glad everyone had fun!
I want to come shop too....it sounds like you had a nice, fun break. The kids are getting so big time is flying!
Post a Comment