Today is Sophie's 3rd birthday. I thought it would never arrive since we've been celebrating it all week! This week we took a trip to Superfranks (similar to Chuck E. Cheese), had a birthday party at her school, had another party with family yesterday, and capped off the night with fireworks at the park! Now that today is her actual birthday, I think I'm ready for a nap! It's hard to believe Sophie has been in our lives for 3 years already. She has amazed us on a daily basis with her developing personality. She is shy at first around others, but in a matter of moments, she opens up and is the life of the party. She has flourished at pre-school and is learning to make wonderful connections with others. Her relationship with her brother so far is breathtaking to watch. She is kind, caring, and thoughtful. She may be timid at trying new things at first, but after one try, she is hooked and gets more and more fearless. In three years, she has taught Tim and I so much as parents. She is my sun on rainy days, she is my spark on tired days, she is my comfort on tough days. I'm praying for yet another blessed and adventurous year with my little Sophie!





3 comments:
Happy Birthday Sophie! I cannot wait to be a big girl like you, and I love your outfits!! Love, Naomi
Happy Birthday Sophie!! I can't believe you're 3 already!!! Mommy, Daddy, and Noah are so lucky to have such a wonderful daughter and sister!
Happy Birthday Sophie!!!!!You're getting more beautiful everyday. Don't grow up too quickly.
Post a Comment