This weekend, we decided to take Sophie and Noah to a new park in the city, Koret Children's Quarter. We heard it was this amazing multi-million dollar remodeled playground at Golden Gate Park. We had a great time and will definitely have to go back again.
Here's Tim and Sophie going down a long, steep slide. Sophie loved it and wanted to go down by herself. Her overprotective mommy made Tim go down with her! My favorite part of the picture is definitely the little boy with long dreads behind them. You know you're in SF!!!
A giant spider web that even adults were trying their hand at. If you look closely, Sophie is dangling from the top. If you look even closer, you'll notice how gullible you are. I was afraid to send her down a steep slide, do you think I'd let her climb that thing like a trapeze artist? Thank goodness the contraption didn't even interest her.


4 comments:
That looks like an amazing park! Who had more fun Sophie and Noah or Tim?
Looks like you guys had an awesome time. Golden Gate Park was no nice before that, I bet it is awesome how. Last time I was there, there was a Hare Krishna gathering going on - there were people running around completely bald, save a ponytail right on top of their head. You definitely knew you were in SF. We will be looking for Noah's future to have some dreads in it.
Yeah tell the kids with dreads to wait his turn!! I love the pictures, makes me want to visit there soon!
You're kids are so cute. They look like they're having a great time. Noah sure is getting big!!!
Post a Comment