Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Family Time

Aunt Cricket and Uncle George came out to visit and we had a great time catching up with them! They were in the area vacationing and we were very excited to see them and have them meet Nancy. After showing them around Tim's course, we enjoyed a nice brunch in Berkeley and then met up later that evening for dinner. It is always so nice to see family.....here's a picture of them with the kiddies.

2 comments:

The Wright's said...

WOW - Tim is lucky to have suc a beautiful aunt - you know - the one with two bug names - aunt and Cricket! LOL!!

We had a great time with you guys. We didn't get back to the course for pictures but it should look better next year and I'm hoping we be in CA for more than a week. No success talking Lori into buying a place out there so we can rent from her - LOL!

Tim's course looks great - I am so proud of him. And you, Cheryl, I am proud of you - taking on a teenager is quite a challenge and you seem to be doing a wonderful job of balancing an making Nancy feel like part of the family. We were thrilled to meet her. She is a beautiful and sweet young lady. And you my dear a treasure and a keeper! Love you all!

The Wright's said...

Oops - that was "such" a beautiful aunt - not a "suc" beautiful aunt!

"We be in CA" - new computer talk.

Just remember I'm old - I will be going on SS this fall! The brains dry up in your 60's - which the rest of me would dry up! LOL