Lately, my life has been full of unanswered questions. I don't really feel the need to seek answers, but thought I'd at least share some questionable moments in the past couple of weeks.
- Why did my Noah flush my keys down the toilet? I was ready to commit myself after searching for the stupid things for an hour and a half. Good thing nothing of importance was on them....only the keys to my car, house, office, parents' house, and sister's house were on there. No biggie....who needs to drive back home? Not us....especially since the parts dept. at Reno Honda doesn't work over Thanksgiving.
- Why does my 1st grader have more homework than my 11th grader? Does this make sense? I'm just sayin'.
- Is there an illness for people who can't send birthday cards/gifts on time? I think I have it.
- Why is writing becoming so dreadful? I used to love it and now I'm tapped out.
2 comments:
wait til noah starts shoving his dirty underwear down the heating ductwork. get suspicious when his room gets no heat and he has no clean underwear left.
Actually, Noah's Grammy dropped her mommy's keys down the ductwork! So, I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, first Lori, then Tim, now Noah.
Post a Comment