I can't believe my summer break is over. I am so not prepared for a regular work week and I feel like I've done absolutely nothing to prepare for this back-to-school event. Scratch that, I definitely haven't done anything to prepare! I have, although, fretted over the fact that my daughter will be entering the 1st grade and going to school for an ENTIRE day.....lunch and all! And the fact that my little Noah will be starting pre-school this fall (which is another issue that will throw me into therapy). I'm taking a lot of deep breaths and focusing on all the joy these new experiences will bring. After all, it isn't supposed to be about me....right?
I think this summer has been a great one for all of us. Fun trips, Disneyland, lots of pool time, and Tim's new career adventure.....I'm feeling very thankful and lucky to be able to tuck away another summer's worth of wonderful memories. Now, even though I have not fully prepared for going back to work...I will admit I am feeling rejuvenated and refreshed. Here goes nothing.....let's do this!
1 comment:
It sounds like everyone had a great summer and really enjoyed themselves. I hope the 'new year' gets off to a great start for everyone!
Post a Comment