We went to the county fair for the 4th year in a row. Lucky for us, there was absolutely nothing new to see. Same rickety rides, same animals, same fair prices that make you want to gauge your eyes out. My positive attitude is so overwhelming. While Tim and I were calculating just how much these fair people make, the kids were busy having a fabulous time. Sophie's favorite ride was there once again and she was so thrilled to be able to ride it three whole times! I tried to keep my complaining to a minimum but I have to say I even impressed myself with my killjoy attitude. Here's the kids and Daddy on Sophie's favorite caterpillar roller coaster ride.
I remember when Sophie was so small and Tim had to go with her down this slide....now, she ran up the stairs so fast and couldn't get down the slide fast enough.
Noah reached out to pet the animals while Sophie did her very best Mommy impersonation and distanced herself as far as possible.
Who do these two think they are? Clearly, they do not belong to me.
Little Noah excited to ride the roller coaster.
Sophie thinks Daddy is the funniest guy ever.

4 comments:
Dirty Carnies=felons, parolees and pedophiles.... nuff said....
Glad you still let the kids go and be kids...our parents did it for us... We took Dolan last year to the parking lot carny and spent a good $15 on a .10 bear.... got to love it!
Love the pictures! Wish we had been there to ride with the kids this year!!!
The good old county fair. :) Love the pictures, you are getting some good pics. Way to go.
You crack me up CP...and I love the last photo of Sophie laughing, it is so genuine. I love fairs, and so does Naomi...Jeff on the other hand, well he and you could have a killjoy contest! The more rickety the rides the better, that means they are fair tested!
Post a Comment