Sunday, March 28, 2010

Play Ball!

Sophie has successfully completed two t-ball games. She's done a fantastic job so far and seems to really be enjoying it! Even though our weeknights and weekends are now filled with softball, a part of me hopes and prays she gains a love for it the way I did because I have no problem spending the next 15-20 years cheering Sophie on....and of course, Noah, when he starts up!
Daddy asked her to put eye-black on so we could take pictures. She agreed, but took them off the second we left for the park!
Getting ready for her first at-bat.
Here she is! I know it's from the right side.....we're working on it!
2-4-6-8, who do we appreciate?!!
Good game, good job, good game, good job.

3 comments:

The Monroes said...

Great photos! I love the names on the backs of the jerseys...and i love that they sit on buckets, super cute! Good idea too I might add!

Alexis said...

She looks so cute in her little uniform. I'm with Natalie....I love the names on the back.

The Wright's said...

How cute but how come the uniform isn't pink?