Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Guess who posted?

I keep checking my own blog in hopes someone else posted something so I don't have to. Now that I have actual homework (i.e. Kindergarten sucks), I have no desire to write. I'm hoping this feeling will pass because I know I will disappoint my loyal fans and the million daily hits I get on my site (or 10 hits, but who's counting?).

Anyway, I'm just starting to catch my breath. Grandparents just left after a wonderful visit with us and now my parents and sister are coming into town this weekend to celebrate my birthday. I'm hoping to do a lot of TV watching and web surfing this week, but we'll have to see what kind of homework is in store for us! I'll post pictures soon from Grammy and Goppie's visit....just wanted everyone to know I am still here!

2 comments:

The Monroes said...

Seriously, you..Kelli (back to the grind) and Meaghan (Alexis' birthday)...I will not stop hounding. On another note it is your birthday month, so you are excused!

The Scotts said...

Leave us alone Natalie! We are busy!